The Creepy cover for Investing Isobella by Jason Werbeloff makes me eager to begin reading this sci-fi and horror short story.
How about you?
ONE SENTENCE REVIEW
Investing Isobella is a creepy and unsettling story of a man’s careless decision that may cost him the thing most dear to him, until he makes an even dumber mistake that I revel in while my emotions go from anger and being super pissed off to a smile on my face and a sense of satisfaction at the end.
GOODREADS BLURB: Paul Sanders is a desperate man. He and his daughter, Isobella, are weeks away from living in the Gutter.
Enter Jono Falanges, a greasy stockbroker who promises Paul all the money he needs, and more. The only catch is, Paul must invest Isobella’s health on the stock market.
Plunge down the slippery slope of morality with Investing Isobella, a horrifying sci-fi novella. You won’t look at your investments the same way, ever again.
Jason also has some other freebies you can check out HERE.
- You can see my Giveaways HERE.
- You can see my Reviews HERE.
- If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
- Look on the right sidebar and let’ talk.
- Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
- Problem commenting, look for the twitter, facebook…buttons.
- Thanks for visiting fundinmental!