Sherry’s Shelves #113 is my weekly update from April 2 – April 8, 2017.
- Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
- **all images are linked to Amazon (I am an affiliate)**
Hello fellow bloggers.
I hope everyone had a fabulous Fourth of July. I celebrated by going to a game that is America’s favorite pasttime…baseball. Unfortunately, the Pensacola Blue Wahoos did not win. 🙁 But I did have beer, a hot dog and fireworks.
I also made a trip to the beach to watch the Blue Angels do a flight show. They never cease to amaze me.
I am late posting this, but I had so much to share. Have a super Sunday.
LAST WEEK ON fundinmental
- Review – Protector by Becca Campbell @beccajcampbell
- Giveaway – Dating the It Guy by Krysten Lindsay Hager @KrystenLindsay @KathyHabel
- Christmas in July – The Time Traveler’s Christmas by Amy Jarecki @amyjarecki
- Giveaway – Harmless by Katherine Dell @katherine_dell @SDSXXTours
- Giveaway – Drakon’s Plunder by N J Walters @njwaltersauthor @IndieSagePR
- A Road Trip to Yuma Baby by Ellen Behrens #EllenBehrens
- Friday 56 #138 – The Kraken Project by Douglas Preston #DouglasPreston
- Christmas in July – Merry Chris Witch by C K Dawn @CloakedCKDawn~~~
THIS WEEK ON fundinmental
- Sherry’s Shelves
- Christmas in July – Trimmed With Murder by Sally Goldenbaum
- Giveaway – Moondance by Linda K Hopkins
- The Bodyguards of LA County Hotties – Hailey’s Truth by Cate Beauman
- Another Exciting Thriller – Two Nights by Kathy Reichs
- Friday 56 – A Zombie Christmas by Anthony Renfro
- Christmas in July – A Bear of a Christmas by A J Cosmo
What are you doing for fun this weekend?