Sherry’s Shelves #139 is my weekly update from October 29 – November 4, 2017.
- Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
- **all images are linked to Amazon (I am an affiliate)**
FREE ADDITIONS TO fundinmental
I read the blurb to Karma and am reading it right now. I also grabbed Empty Bodies. Thanks so much to Bad Bird Reads for both books from her weekly kindle and nook freebie post that helps to keep my TBR overloaded. The rest I found through newsletters I follow.
Be sure and check for the “0”
NEW TO fundinmental
I won The Divine Heart by Danielle R Mani, along with 2 cool keychains, a magnet, a pen and a beautiful bookmark. I immediately picked it up and read it. The tag line says it all.
LAST WEEK ON fundinmental
- Sherry’s Shelves #139 – Sunday Memes #SundayPost #StackingTheShelves
- Giveaway – Subhuman by Michael McBride @mcbride_michael @XpressoReads
- Congratulations, It’s A Boy – Dragon’s Hope by Emily Martha Sorensen @CleanYAFantasy
- Release Your Artistic Side in these Coloring Novels by EmilyAnn Girdner @emilyanngirdner @PromoBookTours
- HE is a Stalker and he is Waiting for Wren by Cate Beauman @CateBeauman
- Giveaway – Stone Silence by Tayor Dean @taylordeanbooks @KathyHabel
- Welcome to the Body Farm – Flesh and Bone by Jefferson Bass #JeffersonBass
- Friday 56 #143 – Castles On The Sand by E M Tippetts @EMTippetts
- How to Get a Millennial to Clean a Toilet – Permission To Screw Up by Kristen Hadeed @KristenHadeed
- One Sentence Review – Sinking Stones in the Sky by Mike Purfield @MEPurfield
THIS WEEK ON fundinmental
- Sherry’s Shelves
- Monday Mini – Fiery Edge of Steel by Jill Archer
- 2017 October Blogger Challenge WrapUp
- Teaser Tuesday #97 – The Last Deception by Taylor Dean
- Giveaway – Dead Corpse by Nuzo Onoh
- Giveaway – Protecting Her Secret Son by Regan Black
- Badass Female Vigilante Serial Killer – Blood Moon by Alexandra Sokoloff
- Giveaway – Three Rivers Run Deep by Piper Stone
- Review – The Secrets of Islayne by Kari Lynn West
- Friday 56 #144 – Kill and Run by Lauren Carr
- One Sentence Review – The Point of Death by Roslyn Woods
What are you doing for fun this weekend?