I picked up Just Different Devils by Jinx Schwartz from Amazon on a free day.
How could I possibly turn my back on a nautical action adventure.
Here’s a joke for you:
“What do you get when you cross a dog and a dolphin?”
“A porposeful relationship.”
MY ONE SENTENCE REVIEW
This humorous action adventure treasure hunting mystery has unique and lovable characters with attitude, that had me holding my breath one minute and laughing the next.
Hetta Coffey is a sassy Texan with a snazzy yacht, and she’s not afraid to use it—most of the time.
She’s an intrepid cruiser, but wild rumors of marauding gangs of flesh-shredding giant Humboldt squid on a rampage in the Sea of Cortez could keep even Hetta tied to an expensive dock. However, when the opportunity for an intriguing and highly lucrative charter arises she talks her best friend, Jan, into signing on for a mysterious cruise.
Damn the calamari! Full bank account ahead!
- You can see my Giveaways HERE.
- You can see my Reviews HERE.
- If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
- Look on the right sidebar and let’ talk.
- Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
- Problem commenting, look for the twitter, facebook…buttons.
- Thanks for visiting fundinmental!