New York Times Bestselling Author Colleen Hoover is an author all romance lovers will want on their reading list.
I won this signed first edition paperback and was delighted. I have read Colleen Hoover’s work before and feel she will not let me down in Hopeless about a seventeen year old girl and her first love.
The first guy she felt something for and…
He’s a dropout, he’s moody, he’s got a temper and…he’s just…Hopeless.
When they lay on the airport runway and gaze at the stars it brought back memories of Mr Wonderful and I laying on the tennis court at Cape Cod and stargazing ourselves.
I loved it, but the way it was written made it seem like the characters were older.
Colleen Hoover’s writing makes the story unfold with fun bantering dialogue in an easy reading story as they discover each other and we watch the complex characters grow and develop.
- You can see my Giveaways HERE.
- You can see my Reviews HERE.
- If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
- Look on the right sidebar and let’ talk.
- Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
- Problem commenting, look for the twitter, facebook…buttons.
- Thanks for visiting fundinmental!