Sherry’s Shelves #134 is my weekly update from September 3– September 9, 2017.
- Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
- **all images are linked to Amazon (I am an affiliate)**
Hi fellow bloggers. We will be heading out to the beach today, and Monday, to see what’s happening, and take some pics and videos. I love the water and to see it angry is amazing. Such force and power. I love to feel the crashing of the waves and spray of the salt water on my face, hear the thunderous pounding of the water, that lets us know who’s the boss. People should be afraid.
But, before we get into the hurricane, I want to congratulate the Pensacola Wahoos for their first Championship. The hurricane did impact the playoffs and some games were moved or cancelled, but the Pensacola Wahoos swept the series. Great job guys and look forward to seeing you next year!
Some pics of me and Mr Wonderful in the press box. He directs the games, and sometimes runs a camera for the Pensacola Blue Wahoos.
Here are the guys that work behind the scenes, making the game happen. They clean up good, don’t they?
I want to congratulate and thank the Pensacola Blue Wahoos for a wonderful season.
As Irma blows its way through many island nations and Florida, we are keeping up with the latest news and getting prepared. Here in the Florida Panhandle, Mr Wonderful and I think we will be spared, but are still diligent about staying informed. Ya just never know with a hurricane.
Irma is bigger than the width of Florida, a monster that shows no mercy to anyone or anything in its path. The only good thing about a Hurricane, is we do have ample warning to take measures for our safety and protection of life and property (sorta).
You never can tell exactly what a hurricane will do. I really have my fingers crossed that we don’t have to put the aluminum shutters up. Have never taken them out of the garage, but it will be hours of work if we have to.
So far it looks like we will face a tropical storm, with wind and rain.
Saying goodbye to summer is never a happy time for me, but it will be back. 🙂
I had received Huntress Moon (see my review) by Alexandra Sokoloff from Xpresso Tours for review and I told them I would love to review them all. They are my favorite type of reads. I received this fabulous package. Thanks so much to Xpresso Tours and S B Media.
I also won this fabulous package, a BluRay DVD and the novel, Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty. Thanks so mych Beth Fish Reads and HBO.
I had finished all but one of my books for review…and then…I went crazy. 😆
Here’s a few others I couldn’t say no to.
Walden, Falling Fast and Phoenix Rising were free at the time of posting. Be sure and check for the “0”.
LAST WEEK ON fundinmental
- Sherry’s Shelves #133 – Football Has Arrived
- Giveaway – Pink Lock Picks by Carla Rehse @CRehse @YABoundToursPR
- Welcome to Sunset in Old Savannah by Mary Ellis #MaryEllis
- Giveaway & Review – The Dark Mermaid by Christine L Barr @ninjadustpub @XpressoReads
- Giveaway – Seeds of Intention by Andrea Thome @AndreaThome @SDSXXTours
- Giveaway & Review – Children of the Fifth Sun by Gareth Worthington @DrGWorthington @partnersincr1me
- Giveaway – Extinct by Samie Sands @SamieSands @SDSXXTours
- One Sentence Review – Hearing Voices by Axel Cruise
THIS WEEK ON fundinmental
- Sherry’s Shelves
- Book Trailer Blitz for Emily Stone Thriller Series
- Giveaway – Three Heart Echo by Keary Taylor
- Giveaway – Thunderstruck by Brenda Drake
- Teaser Tuesday
- Giveaway – Detective Knight Series by Carolyn Arnold
- Review – Room For Doubt by Nancy Cole Silverman
- Friday 56
- One Sentence Review – Murderous Little Darlings by John Hennessy
What are you doing for fun this weekend?