Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread. If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks.
If you would like to join in, swing by Carole’s Random Life in Books.
Zara Hamilton has it all—a glamorous New York lifestyle, a gorgeous (and seriously rich) boyfriend, and a job as a lawyer in a prestigious city law firm. But when Zara’s boyfriend is accused of insider trading, her perfect world implodes.
Thrown out of work by security and stalked by the press, Zara’s life can’t get any worse. Or can it? A snap decision (and a few wines too many) sees Zara fleeing to Africa to work as a temporary wildlife volunteer.
But just when things start to cool down at home, Zara realizes her troubles have only just begun.
Will Zara’s designer wardrobe survive?
Will a supermodel ruin her only chance at happiness?
Can a Birkin bag really solve her problems?
And will Zara want her old life back at the end of it all…
Such a fun cover I couldn’t resist it. I am such a sucker, but more often than not, they are books I enjoy. I added this to my TBR on 5.13.12. This is Kate Metz’s first novel.
- You can see my Giveaways HERE.
- You can see my Reviews HERE.
- If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
- Look on the right sidebar and let’s talk.
- Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
- I am an Amazon affiliate/product images are linked.
- Thanks for visiting fundinmental!