Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of booksandabeat.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read. Open to a random page. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I am a huge fan of Taylor Dean and her clean romance stories that leave me teary eyed and emotionally wrung out. If you are not familiar with her but love a happy ever after romance, please check out some of my reviews below.
My favorite is probably Sierra, but her ghostly vampiric paranormal story of Lancaster House and The Middle Aisle has an ending that sticks with me to this day.
Taylor Dean always delivers such a pretty package and this time she included some sweets to add to the romance.
Perhaps the element of surprise will enhance my romantic gesture and bring a smile to Paul’s face. And knowing the effort it takes just to knock on his door surely ought to count for major brownie points.
(page 158 in paperback)
I don’t know about you but I do not care for surprises very much. They do have a tendency to backfire sometimes and I have a feeling…What do you think will happen next?
My sisters think I’m crazy.
But, I’ve never forgotten the mysterious woman from my childhood who told me Paul is the name of my one true love.
She told me to search far and wide for him.
I haven’t stopped looking ever since.
When I stumble across an article about a successful American entrepreneur named Paul who lives and works in China, I’m intrigued. When the opportunity to teach English in China presents itself on the same day, I know it’s not a coincidence.
My sisters say I’m chasing a dream.
Just like the fireflies we tried to catch on the warm summer evenings of our youth, the dream seems beyond my grasp. Will my quest for the elusive Paul always be just short of fulfillment?
My sisters tell me it’s a fool’s errand.
Until I remind them of the day we saw the Red Bird.
The memory silences them.
The Red Bird Incident remains inarguable—and proves my search for Paul is not a silly fantasy.
I will find Paul . . . I will.
- To see all my Giveaways, go HERE.
- If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
- Look on the right sidebar and let’s talk.
- Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
- Problem commenting, look for the twitter, facebook…buttons.
- Thanks for visiting fundinmental!
- Loss, grief, sorrow and the love that binds – I’m With You by Taylor Dean (Book Trailer)
- Making Hard Choices – I’m With You (Review)
- A sweet romance – Joshua’s Folly by Taylor Dean (Review)
- sierra by taylor dean – Come on over and take a peek (Book Trailer)
- Missing Any Memories? i have people by taylor dean (Review)
- sierra by taylor dean (Review)
- the middle aisle by taylor dean (Review)
- Is he a ghost? A vampire? Is he even real or just a figment of her imagination? (Lancaster House Review)