Sherry’s Shelves #141 is my weekly update from November 5 – November 11, 2017.
- Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
- **all images are linked to Amazon (I am an affiliate)**
Hello and welcome fellow bloggies. I was lucky to be able to play golf twice this week. Last Sunday was fabulous weather, but Thursday was cloudy, cool and a bit damp. Still…a bad day at golf is better than a good day at work. The weather warms up a bit during the day, but I am sad to see the hot days of 80 degrees are probably gone until next year. 😥 I don’t know about you, but I love feeling the sun on my skin, hearing the flop of my flips and jumping into the pool at the drop of the hat. My biggest consolation is…we rarely have any snow or ice here in Florida.
LAST WEEK ON fundinmental
- Sherry’s Shelves #140 – My Weekly Update & Some Free Ebooks
- Monday Mini Review – Fiery Edge of Steel by Jill Archer @archer_jill
- 2017 October Blogger Challenge WrapUp
- Teaser Tuesday #97 – The Last Deception by D V Berkom @dvberkom
- Giveaway – Dead Corpse by Nuzo Onoh @Nuzoonoh @GoddessFish
- FREE Suspense Thriller – Natalie’s Revenge by Susan Fleet #SusanFleet
- Giveaway – Protecting Her Secret Son by Regan Black @ReganBlack @GoddessFish
- Badass Female Vigilante Serial Killer – Blood Moon by Alexandra Sokoloff @AlexSokoloff
- WITCHES WINNERS!
- Giveaway – Three Rivers Run Deep by Piper Stone @Piperstone01
- An Island Mystery – The Secrets of Islayne by Kari Lynn West @karilynnwest
- Friday 56 #144 – Kill and Run by Lauren Carr @TheMysteryLadie
- One Sentence Review – The Point of Death by Roslyn Woods
THIS WEEK ON fundinmental
- Sherry’s Shelves
- Monday Mini – Not So Sweet – Strawberries by Carey Bartsch
- Teaser Tuesday – I Will Find You by Joe Kenda
- Is There A New Killer In Town – Sunset Darkening by Amanda Siegrist
- Need A Pet Sitter – Meow for Murder by Bethany Blake
- Giveaway – Kindred by Tiffany Apan
- Aliens Vacation On Earth – Trespassers by Todd & Tim Wynn
- Going Covert in Dead Cold by Jennifer Chase
- Friday 56 – Big Girl Panties by Stephanie Evanovich
- Flowers Have Meaning – Violet by Abigail Owen
- One Sentence Review – Eclipse Lake by Mae Clair
What are you doing for fun this weekend?