Welcome to Teaser Tuesday hosted by The Purple Booker, the weekly Meme that wants you to add books to your TBR, or just share what you are currently reading. It is very easy to play along:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! Everyone loves Teaser Tuesday.
Merry Christmas to you, but beware…
Anthony Renfro’s short story, A Vampire at Christmas, features a hot and sexy vampire.
Talan had been coming home from seeing his fiance, when robbers attacked him and left him for dead. In turn, a vampire took out the robbers and left him with an alternative, immortality or death. He passed out before making the choice, so the vampire made it for him. His blood tasted sweet, while the robbers had tasted salty. MMMM
Ever meet a Parrothead vampire? How about a vampire who’s favorite time of year is Christmas? Do they decorate trees with lots of blinking, sparkling lights? He hung pictures of sunrises around the crypt to remind himself that he was once human. He wears work boots and a Jimmy Buffet concert shirt. He would have played music if he felt no one would hear. His favorite song is Margaritaville.
Discovering Christmas had changed his feeding pattern. Now he chose mostly those who deserved it. And had something special for those he felt worthy.
How would you like to see Talan coming down your chimney?
I love Talan and the humorous/horror writing of Anthony Renfro.
GOODREADS BLURB: Are you a Jimmy Buffett fan? Do you like Vampires? Do you like Christmas? This short story is about a Parrothead Vampire who uses his riches and Vampiric skills to bring joy to those in need during the holiday season.
The zombie tried to take off with Rudolf and he wasn’t going to allow it. It’s the little things that keep us sane and we all have a point in our lives, where enough is enough. A Zombie Christmas is comical and horrible at the same time. Can you picture zombie carolers singing Silent Night and Frosty? In times of trouble, there are those who stand up and give of themselves, expecting nothing in return.
GOODREADS BLURB: In a Zombie Apocalypse, three men risk life and limb to bring happiness to surviving kids on Christmas morning.
- You can see my Giveaways HERE.
- You can see my Reviews HERE.
- If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
- Look on the right sidebar and let’ talk.
- Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
- Problem commenting, look for the twitter, facebook…buttons.
- Thanks for visiting fundinmental!