Anthony Renfro writes some fantastic horror short stories and Fear of the Scarecrow is up there at the top.
Check out this awesome cover. Looks harmless, doesn’t it?
I love the cover and as I began reading…OMG…this is so fabulous. Not what I expected. I am horrified and delighted and I don’t believe I will ever look at scarecrows and pumpkins in the same light ever again.
Fear of the Scarecrow was inspired by his Haiku: Fear of the Scarecrow:
In a field you hang
Upon this wood post you wait
for the night’s darkness
And it does arrive in a big way!
I picked this up as an Amazon freebie.
GOODREADS BLURB: This short story is about a desperate man hungry for revenge seeking justice. Sometimes justice comes with a price.
ABOUT ANTHONY RENFRO
- You may see my Giveaways HERE.
- You can see my Reviews HERE.
- If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
- Look on the right sidebar and let’ talk.
- Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
- Problem commenting, look for the twitter, facebook…buttons.
- Thanks for visiting fundinmental!
Check out some of my reviews for Anthony Renfro’s work.
- A Vampire At Christmas
- Killer Treads
- Demon Energy
- A Haunted House Tale
- A Zombie Trilogy
- Nightlight Tales