Margins by Edward Lorn is not your typical love story, but…
It is short and sweet.
MY ONE SENTENCE REVIEW
Ms March owned Second Hand Books, loved the books as if they were her own children, and if you want a fun, and kinda sad love story and believe books are magic too, you will want to meet Jamie and Joe, by reading the fantasy short story Edward Lorn has written, called Margins.
GOODREADS BLURB: Have you ever truly loved a book?
One day, while perusing the stacks of her favorite used bookstore, Jaime comes across a book by an author whom she’s never heard of. After an awkward encounter, she rushes home with A RENDEZVOUS WITH RICHARD in tow.
It’s in the margins that Jaime finds and falls for the mysterious Joe. Because A RENDEZVOUS WITH RICHARD isn’t a normal book. And MARGINS isn’t your average love story
- You can see my Giveaways HERE.
- You can see my Reviews HERE.
- If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
- Look on the right sidebar and let’ talk.
- Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
- Problem commenting, look for the twitter, facebook…buttons.
- Thanks for visiting fundinmental!
MY REVIEWS FOR EDWARD LORN