Sherry’s Shelves #79 is my weekly update from May 1 – May 7, 2016.
- Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
- Bought, Borrowed & Bagged is hosted by TalkSupe
- **all images are linked to Amazon (I am an affiliate)**
Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there and even if you are not a mother, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. 😀
This week was very laid back as I regrouped and reorganized. I have also been suffering from allergies. This year has been one of the worst yet. It seems like every other day there is something else blooming and blowing in the wind. The good thing…it will pass. So…if you are in the same boat as me…hang in there.
LAST WEEK ON fundinmental
- My Adventures – 2016 Spring Break
- Free Vigilante Thriller – Missing by Susan Fleet
- Book Blast Tour Release for IndieLove Magazine by Sarah Gai
- Giveaway & Review – Darkroom by Mary Maddox @Dreambeast7
- Friday 56 #83 & BB #59 – Red Dragon by Thomas Harris
- Giveaway & Review – Deadly Dunes by E Michael Helms
THIS WEEK ON fundinmental
- Sherry’s Shelves
- Forest of Demons by Debbie Cassidy
- Teaser Tuesday
- Wordless Wednesday – What Am I
- Rose Petal Graves by Olivia Wildenstein
- Sleuthing Women
- Friday 56 & BB – The Pardon by James Grippando
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
- To see all my Giveaways, go HERE.
- If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
- Look on the right sidebar and let’s talk.
- Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
- Problem commenting, look for the twitter, facebook…buttons.
- Thanks for visiting fundinmental!