Sherry’s Shelves #72 is my weekly update from February 28 – March 5, 2016.
I read some wonderful books and have some great giveaways going on, so be sure and scroll to the end of the post to check them out!
- Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
- Bought, Borrowed & Bagged is hosted by TalkSupe
- **all images are linked to Amazon (I am an affiliate)**
- **The small amount helps keep my blog running**
We had a little bit of rain this week and cooler weather at night but I have been spending some time outside, getting a head start on the yard. The pool is sparkly clear and I feel like jumping in, very soon. I have also been going through my email files, moving and deleting, organizing them better. Spring cleaning my computer is as important as spring cleaning my house…but it takes so darn long and my eyes are crossing. I do feel a sense of accomplishment. Now…on to some more fun stuff.
NEW TO fundinmental
I won Colton’s Surprise Heir by Addison Fox, Book II in The Coltons of Texas romantic suspense series on Freda’s Voice. Thank you ladies and I look forward to reading it…soon.
Pam Garcia offered me a copy of Europa: Awakenings, the first book of the Eruopa series for review. When I saw the cover…and read the blurb, there was no denying, I HAD to have it. Science fiction and fantasy are taking me on a trip to the underwater world of Atlantis. After reading about the author and her love of the ocean and all its critters, I can hardly wait to get started. A woman after my own heart!
I read this first book, Betrayed by Jaye Frances and loved it (see my review and enter the giveaway here), so I am excited to get my hands on Book II of the World Without Love series, Reunion (erotica). It’s unusual for me to read erotica, but I love Jaye Frances’ writing and there is so much more to the story than sex. It deals with the subject of human trafficking and the enslavement of women.
I will be reviewing Silenced in the Surf by Kate Dyer Seeley for a tour in April. Available for Pre-order. This item will be released on March 29, 2016. This is the third book in the Pacific Northwest Mystery series and I am excited to dive right in. I got all three books signed by the author, so get ready for some cozy mystery murders. They are in the correct reading order in the pic below and normally I would begin with the first book in the series, Scene of the Climb, but I want to make sure I get Silenced in the Surf done in time for the tour…
LAST WEEK ON fundinmental
- Sherry’s Shelves #71 – Never Enough Time
- Monday Mini – FREE – The Academy @robertdugoni
- Teaser Tuesday #61 – Betrayed by Jaye Frances
- FREE THRILLER – Jackpot by Susan Fleet
- Tag Team Event – The Lie by Ashley Fontainne Giveaway
- Wordless Wednesday #5 – What Am I
- Mardi Gras Disaster in This Would Be Paradise by N D Iverson
- Giveaway – Branded & Hunted #FridayReveals #Month9Squad #Month9Books
- The Hatching @ezekiel_boone is Creepalicious
- Friday 56 #74 & BB #50 – No One Lives Forever @JordanDane
- Bette Lee Crosby’s What The Heart Remembers Review
- Saturday Shorts – Beyond Belief by Helen Smith
THIS WEEK ON fundinmental
- Sherry’s Shelves
- Monday Mini Review – Mutation Z #4 Marilyn Peake
- Teaser Tuesday – The Hatching
- Review – Celeste Files: Unjust by Kristine Mason
- Wordless Wednesday
- Giveaway & Review – The Body Market by DV Berkom
- Review – Hidden Chamber of Death by Hawk MacKinney
- Friday 56 & BB – In Contempt by Christopher Darden
- Saturday Shorts Review – Water & Fire by Demelza Carlton
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
What are you reading?
- To see all my Giveaways, go HERE.
- If you like what you see, why don’t you follow me?
- Look on the right sidebar and let’s talk.
- Leave your link in the comments and I will drop by to see what’s shakin’.
- Problem commenting, look for the twitter, facebook…buttons.
- Thanks for visiting fundinmental!